How to make Outlook 2003 open to your calendar by default

copied from http://www.helpdesk.ilstu.edu/kb/index.phtml?kbid=1326

By default, when you launch Outlook it opens to your Inbox. You can create a shortcut to Outlook so it opens to your calendar instead.  To force Outlook to open your calendar as your default view, do the following:

1.Right-click on your desktop and select New > Shortcut.
2.Provide the location for the shortcut to Outlook 2003:
  "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Outlook.exe" /select outlook:calendar

1 comment:

  1. Once I had a big problem: all my mails were deleted and no one know how.But a friend advised me-outlook 2003 fix.Tool helped me very good and absolutely free.It showed me how can recover data from Microsoft Exchange .ost files and convert them into Microsoft Outlook .pst files.Besides my friends were glad after work with it.To my mind tool is quite popularity in this sphere and it's not difficult to use.

    ReplyDelete